20061224

random thoughts for the day.

I've finished my french shit project. Like FINALLY.. After sitting infront of the PC for 6hrs straight, just researching over this french man who is dead like a century ago, yes Mr. Victor Marie Hugo. Bahh.. Nice name though. He's interesting, but sadly I'm not interested. Tsk tsk.

Playing Yahoo! pool with Randy 'cause we are oh-so-bored. Sighh. This Christmas will be a lonely one :( Damn tragic. No love, no special someone. LOL. It's alright. Ohhhh Holy Night... The stars are brightly shining.. :) For me, for me. LA LA LA.

It's raining now.. My feets a little cold again. I need warmth. I can gladly throw my nose away now. It's runny. Ew. Sigh... I need a big fat hug now. Feeling so deprived. Ugggg. Hate these feelings. Tell me exactly what to feel right now. My emotions are so hard to predict...

Feeling soooooo damn lazy now. Yawns. Okays.......... I'll update on X'mas. Happy X'mas Lovelies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home